Wednesday, November 18
We are in the midst of Three Weeks of Prayer together as a church. We are calling on you to join together as a church family for three weeks of prayer based on the example in Daniel. The challenge is to pray 3 times a day for 3 weeks for 3 different areas (our country, our church, and our family & friends). Each day for the three weeks we will provide you with three things to pray for our country and three things to pray for our church. You will decide the things to focus on in prayer for your family and friends. Join us!
- Pray for believers in our country to be Christ-like examples of humility and gentleness toward all people, not just those they agree with. Pray for God’s Spirit to bring unity to our fractured reality.
- Pray for our state officials today. Pray that God would guide our state in his sovereignty to protect and care for all Wisconsinites.
- Ephesians 4:1-3: “I therefore, as a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.”
- Pray for the hearts of Woodlands members to be drawn closer to Christ and to each other in unity by the Spirit.
- Pray that the new worship space would be used to invite more and more of our community into relationship with Jesus. Pray that Woodlands attenders would be bold to invite their friends, neighbors and family members to services.
- Ephesians 2:22: “In him, you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.”
Our Family and Friends:
- As God leads you for your family, your friends, neighbors, small group members, and co-workers.