Plan Your Visit
We’re so glad you’re here!
We’re a church made up of people who come just as we are to connect with God in a genuine way. Whether you’re simply exploring the Christian faith or have been around the church for awhile, there’s something here for you!
Join us for a service at 8:30 & 10:30 am on Sunday morning. Learn what we’re doing to keep you safe here. If you aren’t able to make it in person, you can also join our Sunday service by watching the livestream here!
Online Service Options
If you can’t join us in person, we do stream the service live at 8:30 & 10:30 am and we would love to have you join us there! Otherwise, we post the service for on-demand viewing by noon on Sunday. Our heart is that this online option unites our local community around worship, teaching and growth. You can find it here on our website, on our app, or through YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook.
What about kids & youth?
We currently offer online content for kids throughout the week – the best way to learn about that is to visit our Kids page or Facebook page. When we’re able to safely resume in person kids programming, we offer Sunday and midweek programming from birth to 6th grade.
We serve youth and teens through our Woodlands Youth ministries. They have ongoing, outdoor summer programming – learn more here!
If you have any other questions about serving, joining a group, becoming a member or anything else – we’d be happy to talk with you, just click the connect button below!
Woodlands in Plover – 190 Hoover Ave., Plover, WI 54467
WHAT ARE services LIKE?
What to expect at a typical Sunday Service
- Relevant, challenging, Bible-based sermons with real life application.
- We will hold two services at 8:30 & 10:30 am with plenty of room for social distancing because we will be spread out between three different spaces.
- Passionate worship from a full band. We share the lyrics on the screens so you can sing along or just meditate on the truths. You may or may not know the songs, but we pick our songs based on their content – we want to sing truths about who we believe God to be!
- We’ll help direct your car to get parked in our lot and can’t wait to meet you!
Should I wear a mask?
When inside our building, we ask that you wear a mask for the sake of others. Learn more here.
What about our online services?
- You can expect an authentic heartbeat in everything. We produce our online content to not distract from the amazing message of the good news of Jesus, but we embrace our small town, central Wisconsin identity.
- You will experience the same message and worship that was live streamed during our in-person, Sunday service.
What about my kids on Sunday mornings?
- We currently aren’t providing any in person programming for kids during our indoor services but we do have a special venue in the Square just for families. We love seeing families sitting and worshiping together! Feel free to bring crayons or tools to help your kids focus or engage with the service. Bringing digital devices during the service for kids to play on probably isn’t the best idea – we believe kids can learn from the worship and preaching as well! But we also trust that you know your kids and what’s best for them.
- The indoor services will be relaxed and comfortable, but we do desire to create a worshipful atmosphere. If you’re a parent, you can definitely help by preventing kids from running around during the service.
How often do you celebrate the Lord's Table (Communion, the Eucharist)?
Usually once a month. We celebrate an “open table”, meaning you don’t have to be a member or even a regular attender to take communion. Communion is open to all who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ.
We hope to see you on a Sunday morning – or online. Our pastors would love to meet you – feel free to introduce yourself! Thanks for checking out Woodlands Church.