Plan Your Visit
We’re so glad you’re here!
We’re a church made up of people who come just as we are to connect with God in a genuine way. Whether you’re simply exploring the Christian faith or have been around the church for a while, there’s something here for you!
Join us for a service at 8:45 or 10:30 am on Sunday morning. If you aren’t able to make it in person, you can also join our Sunday service by watching the live stream here!
We’d love to connect with you before you show up on Sunday! Click the button below to fill out our Connection Card.
If you have elementary or nursery aged kids, you’ll want to enter off of Hoover Ave, which we call our ‘Family Entrance.’ Skip the registration lines by using the link below!
Woodlands in Plover – 190 Hoover Ave., Plover, WI 54467
Online Service Options
If you can’t join us in person, we do stream the service live at 8:45 & 10:30 am and we would love to have you join us there! Our heart is that this online option unites our local community around worship, teaching and growth. You can find it here on our website, on our app, or through YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook.
What about kids & youth?
On Sunday mornings we offer free programming for kids birth through 6th grade. This includes beautiful nurseries for the littles, and engaging classes for preschoolers and elementary-aged kids.
We serve youth and teens through our Woodlands Youth ministries. They meet weekly on Wednesday evenings during the school year – learn more here!
WHAT ARE services LIKE?
What to expect at a typical Sunday Service
- Relevant, challenging, Bible-based sermons with real life application.
- We hold two services at 8:45 & 10:30 am in our Auditorium. There is also seating available in our Chapel via a video live stream. If you need extra protection from Covid-19, we recommend attending the Chapel service where our Covid protocols are still in place.
- Passionate worship from a full band. We share the lyrics on the screens so you can sing along or just meditate on the truths. You may or may not know the songs, but we pick our songs based on their content – we want to sing truths about who we believe God to be!
- We’re big on coffee, so help yourself to a cup at our Coffee Hub and if you need a place to hang your coat, the coat rack is located right across from the coffee.
What about our online services?
- You can expect an authentic heartbeat in everything. We produce our online content to not distract from the amazing message of the good news of Jesus, but we embrace our small town, Central Wisconsin identity.
- You will experience the same message and worship that was live-streamed during our Sunday service.
What about my kids on Sunday mornings?
- We offer programming for kids birth through 6th grade. We know you care well for your kids – and we want to too! Visit this page to learn more. We recommend pre-registering your kids for the best check-in experience. You can do that here!
How often do you celebrate the Lord's Table (Communion, the Eucharist)?
Usually once a month. We celebrate an “open table”, meaning you don’t have to be a member or even a regular attender to take communion. Communion is open to all who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ.
We hope to see you on a Sunday morning – or online. Our pastors would love to meet you – feel free to introduce yourself! Thanks for checking out Woodlands Church.