Plan Your Visit
We are excited to begin meeting again in person on Sunday, October 4th at 8:30 & 10:30 am. We hope you can join us! Learn what we’re doing to keep you safe here.
We’re a church made up of people who come just as we are to connect with God in a genuine way. Whether you’re simply exploring the Christian faith or have been around the church for awhile, there’s something here for you!
If you can’t join us in person, the online option is available to you. Our online weekend worship services are meant to unite our local community around worship, teaching and growth. They’re posted on Fridays by 5pm, and can be found here on the website, on our app, or through YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook. You can also watch them together, online, at our virtual venue at 9am on Sunday mornings.
We currently offer online content for kids throughout the week – the best way to learn about that is to visit our Kids page or Facebook page. When we’re able to safely resume in person kids programming, we offer Sunday and midweek programming from birth-6th grade.
We serve youth and teens through our Woodlands Youth ministries. They have ongoing, outdoor summer programming – learn more here!
If you have any other questions about serving, LifeGroups, or membership we’d be happy to talk with you, just click on “connect” below .
Woodlands in Plover – 190 Hoover Ave., Plover, WI 54467
WHAT ARE services LIKE?
In a typical online weekend service you’ll find:
- Relevant, challenging, Bible-based sermons with real life application.
- An authentic heartbeat in everything. We produce our online content to not distract from the amazing message of the good news of Jesus, but we embrace our small town, central Wisconsin identity.
- Passionate worship from a full band. We share the lyrics on the screens so you can sing along or just meditate on the truths. You may or may not know the songs, but we pick our songs based on their content – we want to sing truths about who we believe God to be!
What about your indoor services?
- We are offering two service options happening at 8:30 & 10:30 am beginning Sunday, October 4th – with plenty of room for social distancing because we will be spread out between three different spaces.
- We have live worship and the same message that is shared during our online weekend service.
- We’ll help direct your car to get parked in our lot and can’t wait to meet you!
Should I wear a mask?
- When inside our building, masks are required for the sake of others. Learn more here.
How often do you celebrate the Lord’s Table (Communion, the Eucharist)?
- Usually once a month. We celebrate an “open table”, meaning you don’t have to be a member or even a regular attender to take communion. Communion is open to all who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ.
What about my kids on Sunday mornings at the indoor services?
- We currently aren’t providing any in person programming for kids during our indoor services but we do have a special venue in The Square just for families. We love seeing families sitting and worshiping together! Feel free to bring crayons or tools to help your kids focus or engage with the service. Bringing digital devices during the service for kids to play on probably isn’t the best idea – we believe kids can learn from the worship and preaching as well! But we also trust that you know your kids and what’s best for them.
- The indoor services will be relaxed and comfortable, but we do desire to create a worshipful atmosphere. If you’re a parent, you can definitely help by preventing kids from running around during the service.
We hope to see you on a Sunday morning – or online. Our pastors would love to meet you – feel free to introduce yourself! Thanks for checking out Woodlands Church.