“UNTIL NO ONE WALKS ALONE”
Life Groups are one of the best ways to get connected here at Woodlands. In a Life Group, five to fifteen adults meet regularly in homes for a year or more to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships. You’ll be encouraged to live out the truths you discover in the Bible, as you encourage others to do the same.
Life Group options include:
- Married groups include couples in the same stage of life—newly married, without children, with children, and empty-nesters.
- Mixed groups include both couples and singles.
- Men’s groups are made up entirely of single men or a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Women’s groups are made up of single women or a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Intergenerational groups including married and singles.
- Young adult groups made up of people in their 20’s and 30’s.
- Seniors meet in groups throughout the week and altogether occasionally for a luncheon or hymn sing.
CLASSES AT WOODLANDS:
- Generally meet for a semester or less (usually 5-15 weeks).
- Are formed around the common desire to learn more about a particular subject.
- Provide a taste of the more significant friendships that can be formed in Life Groups.
CURRENT & UPCOMING CLASSES:
- Jobs for Life is an 8-week curriculum that teaches jobs skills and character traits.
- GriefShare offers support and interaction with others who are suffering from the loss of a loved one.
- DivorceCare is a weekly support/seminar that will help you heal from the hurt of separation and divorce.
- Women’s Bible Studies – there are a variety of options offered each year.
- Men’s Bible Studies – check out everything the guys having going on this year.
Questions? Feel free to Contact Us.