Tuesday, November 17
We are in the midst of Three Weeks of Prayer together as a church. We are calling on you to join together as a church family for three weeks of prayer based on the example in Daniel. The challenge is to pray 3 times a day for 3 weeks for 3 different areas (our country, our church, and our family & friends). Each day for the three weeks we will provide you with three things to pray for our country and three things to pray for our church. You will decide the things to focus on in prayer for your family and friends. Join us!
- Pray that the Kingdom of God would come in our nation – both as people follow Jesus and as his way becomes more of our way.
- Pray that this season crushes the idols of our country, displaying the grand glory of God.
- Ezekiel 11:18-20 “They will return to it and remove all its vile images and detestable idols. I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be there God.”
- Pray that we as a church persevere in our faith and Christ-centeredness during a season of suffering, finding joy in the finishing work You are doing, God.
- Give us Your generous wisdom to know how we as a Church should act during this time.
- James 1:2-5 “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
Our Family and Friends:
- As God leads you for your family, your friends, neighbors, small group members, and co-workers.