Thursday, November 12
We are in the midst of Three Weeks of Prayer together as a church. We are calling on you to join together as a church family for three weeks of prayer based on the example in Daniel. The challenge is to pray 3 times a day for 3 weeks for 3 different areas (our country, our church, and our family & friends). Each day for the three weeks we will provide you with three things to pray for our country and three things to pray for our church. You will decide the things to focus on in prayer for your family and friends. Join us!
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will create in the lives of people throughout our country a holy dissatisfaction with sin leading them to pursue Christ for that which is truly satisfying.
- Pray for a genuine pursuit of righteousness among our leaders, corporations, educational institutions, and churches leading to greater opportunity for everyone to truly experience wholeness, flourishing and delight.
- Colossians 3:23-24: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward, it is the Lord Christ you are serving.”
- Pray that as a church we would be eager and intentional to invest in the lives of those we know who do not yet know Christ.
- Ask God to give to be drawing people in our community to Himself and opening up the doors for honest spiritual conversations.
- Hebrews 10:23-24: “Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward live and good deeds,”
Our Family and Friends:
- As God leads you for your family, your friends, neighbors, small group members, and co-workers.