1) In this difficult season of a pandemic, how can we best go to our community and friends with the good news of Jesus?
2) What are the ways that you have personally pursued leading a lifestyle of going?
3) How should we pray for the non-Christians in our lives that we want to see come to faith in Jesus? How can we keep praying faithfully for them over the long haul if they are not responsive?
4) What helps you to maintain the mindset of being a steward and not an owner of your time, talents and treasures? What tempts you to revert to living life as an owner?
5) Read 2 Corinthians 9: 6-11. What most stands out to you in these verses? Why? What are some ways you have experienced the truth of these verses in your life?
6) Faithful stewards are often motivated by this principle: “You cannot take it with you, but you can send it on ahead.” What does that mean? If that was a deep conviction of yours, how might it change your life?