We encourage you to grow with others
Classes are a way to gather with others who share your stage of life, issues that concern you or who want to learn more on a particular topic. Classes generally meet each week for a specific period of time (usually 4-15 weeks) to study a subject, person or book, using scripture as their common guide.
JOBS FOR LIFE
Mondays & Thursdays | September 26 – November 21
Sign-up now for the Jobs for Life fall course! This course is beneficial for both employed and unemployed people By completing the Jobs for Life Course, you will:
- Create career goals and complete a plan to meet those goals
- Meet with local employers
- Be prepared for job interviews
- Create a professional resume
- Learn God’s plan for your life
Through Jobs for Life, Woodlands has seen participants move from joblessness to fulfilling employment and some from homelessness to having a home.
What is Jobs for Life?
- Jobs for Life is an 8-week/16 session curriculum that teaches jobs skills and character traits that are necessary for gaining and maintaining meaningful employment.
- The Jobs for Life certificate of graduation has recognized value to local employers.
- If you are interested in more information, please check out the following documents/videos:
Click here for information about the next class.
Interested in Serving? Check out the
or Contact the church office: 715-341-0800
Mondays 6-8 pm | January 24 – April 25
FIND HELP, DISCOVER HOPE, EXPERIENCE HEALING
A warm, caring environment led by people who understand what you’re going through. This group of people meets weekly to help you heal from the hurt of separation and divorce. Hear from nationally recognized experts on divorce and recovery topics. Seminar sessions include: “Deep Hurt”, “Road to Recovery”, “Grief & Depression”, “Lonliness”, “Fears & Anxiety”, “Conflict”, “Forgiveness” and others.
To learn more about DivorceCare, visit their website, www.divorcecare.org.
A $20 contribution for materials is suggested.
Mondays, 6-8 pm | January 24 – April 25
Grief is universal. It will happen to all of us during our lifetime, but that doesn’t make it easy. Come join this group of people to discover that you are not alone in this journey. The group has a workbook, discussions, and videos that will guide you through the grieving process.
This class can be joined at any time.
A $15 contribution for materials is suggested.
Click here for more information, about GriefShare.