WELCOME TO WOODLANDS IN PRAYER
Thanks or join us! As we launch this prayer tool again, let’s begin by praying through these five prayer prompts this week:
1) In this season of thanksgiving, give thanks to God for the incredible outpouring of generosity from the people of Woodlands in the "For the sake of the NAME” Kingdom Expansion. Pray that God would give church leadership wisdom as they prepare the proposal for the December 9th congregational meeting to move forward with the building project.
2) Continue to pray for wisdom and guidance for the building committee in this month of December as important decisions about the design of the building and the choice of subcontractors will be made after December 9th.
3) The holidays can often be a time of emotional turmoil and challenge for people. Pray for grace and peace and unity for families and individuals. Prayer for marriages to remain strong and deeply connected during this time. Pray for meaningful Christ-centered times for families during this period.
4) Ask God to create hunger and thirst in the lives of unbelievers in this season and to draw them to Himself through the themes of Christmas. Ask God to give us courage to invite people to church and to initiate spiritual conversations. Pray that God would bring many people from the community to our “The Thrill of Hope” series, where we will pointing people to the powerful hope that comes through a relationship with Jesus. Pray for other churches Christmas outreaches to be fruitful.
5) We are sending a team of 45 on a medical missions trip to Guatemala in January. On Sunday December 2nd, the team will be having a very important team meeting. Pray that the meeting would go well, that team unity and clarity of purpose would be launched and all the final logistical details would come together soon for the four days of clinic outreach. Pray that the 30 churches we are partnering with through this project would be strengthened and helped in their outreach efforts. Pray that many would come to Christ at the clinics.
*If you want to help improve this tool, please fill out a short, two question survey here.
Click here to view Woodlands in the Word.