WELCOME TO WOODLANDS IN PRAYER
Thanks for joining us!
30 Days of Fasting & Prayer:
We invite you to join us for 30 days of prayer and fasting to wrap up our “For the Sake of the NAME” Kingdom Expansion. Think of these 30 days as a fight and a journey. We fight in prayer together by praying each day for 5 mission critical prayer requests. We journey in prayer together by learning from key scriptures and stories of prayer. This app will be updated each day of these 30 days. If you missed Pastor Brian’s call to prayer message on 10/21 we encourage you to listen to it here.
Here is the format we will follow:
Imprint: A weekly memory verse.
Insight: A daily scripture on prayer.
Intercede: Five weekly prayer requests to labor in prayer for Kingdom expansion.
Inspiration: A daily story of prayer.
Imprint: (memorize this) Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.
Insight: (reflect on this) Jeremiah 23:2-3
Therefore thus says the Lord God of Israel concerning the shepherds who are tending My people: “You have scattered My flock and driven them away, and have not attended to them; behold, I am about to attend to you for the evil of your deeds,” declares the Lord. “Then I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and bring them back to their pasture, and they will be fruitful and multiply.
Intercede: (pray for these 5 things this week)
1) We ask that you would multiply many healthy churches in the Central Wisconsin Area, and give the ones that exist deep passion, focused purpose and all the resources they need to faithfully play their part in the Great Commission. And help us to always be kingdom minded, to team with other God honoring churches to see the NAME of Jesus exalted.
2) As we enter into the final week of our Kingdom Expansion process we pray that You would seal in our hearts, forever, the lessons we have learned through this process and in prayer, and the unity that we have enjoyed as we have sought to sacrifice together for the sake of Your NAME.
3) We pray for Your clear guidance and wisdom, as a church, as we take many focused next steps in December to move forward into the next phase of this Kingdom/building Expansion.
4) We pray for Your clear guidance and wisdom for families as they finalize their decisions about what You are calling them to do to help this Kingdom Expansion move forward. And fill all of our hearts with an unwavering desire to always: trust You, obey You, and treasure You above all else, in the choices we make.
5) Pour out on all of us a spirit of obedience, sacrifice and generosity so that enough money is committed to enable us to move forward with this Kingdom/building Expansion initiative.
Inspiration: (learn from this)
A Christian fellowship lives and exists by the intercession of its members for one another, or it collapses. I can no longer condemn or hate a brother for whom I pray, no matter how much trouble he causes me. His face, that hitherto may have been strange and intolerable to me, is transformed in intercession into the countenance of a brother for whom Christ died, the face of a forgiven sinner. This is a happy discovery for the Christian who begins to pray for others.
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer, “Life Together” (HarperSanFrancisco, 1954), p. 86
Click here to view Woodlands in the Word.