WELCOME TO WOODLANDS IN PRAYER
Thanks for joining us!
To view this tool on our website click here.
Continue to lift your family members before the Lord in prayer. You decide how to structure this part!
Pray for your "one" the person in your life who doesn't know Christ. Pray that God would open a door for you to share the gospel with them.
Idea: Pray that we would see the Kingdom of God grow like it did in Acts 6:7, as we think about all of the people of Woodlands praying for their "one".
"So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly..."
Will you pray for our Ministry Assistants today?
Pat Dahlke - Student Ministries
Beth Didreckson - GroupLife Ministries
Tory Esqueda - Woodlands Kids
Sara Kayakawa - Student Ministries
Joyce Kavalauskas - Woodlands Kids
LeAnna Pacyna - Communications & Worship Arts
Nancy Perri - GroupLife Ministries
Audrey Shilka - Adult Ministries
Sue Piotrwoski - Financial Assistant
Al and Steph are ending a four-year deployment and will return to Stevens Point for a required one year furlough. Would you join us in praying for them:
- That they finish well - accomplishing all they have to without burning out.
- They will be away from their team for an entire year - pray for the team's effectiveness, safety, and unity.
- Life in America!
- Kids & schooling
As we wrap up our focus on the upcoming missions trips, pray that each participant would draw closer to God through this experience. Pray also that they would use the experience to further the Kingdom of God, even upon their return - that the trip would change their lives and hearts in a way that lasts forever!
Here are some details about the upcoming trips:
- June 24-30: Wisconsin Dells - 9th & 10th grade trip
- July 9-20: Uganda, Africa - a trip to equip teachers & families
- July 14-20: Kansas City, MI - 7th & 8th grade trip
- July 21-30: Guatemala - 11th & 12th grade trip
Click here to view Woodlands in the Word.