WELCOME TO WOODLANDS IN PRAYER
Thanks for joining us!
To view this tool on our website click here.
Who will you pray for today?
Pray for the people who live in the community that you live and work in.
Idea: Pray that God would give you the boldness described in Psalm 56:10-11, as you walk with Christ and share Him with those in your community.
"In God, whose word I praise, in the Lord, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?"
Tonight Edge wraps up their year by celebrating our 12th grade graduates at "Senior Night". Will you join us in praying for them as they close this chapter of their lives and enter into the next? Pray that they would remain committed to Christ as they begin college or enter into a new job - pray that they would pursue Him and walk with Him each day!
Zach and Aliya Thunder are in the final stages of preparing to move to Niger, Africa! They hope to move in early July. Here are a few praises and prayer requests from Zach and Aliya:
- Praise God that He has provided tickets to Niger and a good, reliable SUV for us to use in country.
- Praise God that we have been doing well in our French classes.
- Pray for our family as we are realizing how much spiritual warfare there is and how much the devil hates people going into ministry. This transition has been very hard for our family and we need prayer that God would continue to strengthen our marriage and our spiritual health during this time. Also, pray for the coming transition to Niger with our kids.
- Pray for our emotional health as we leave family and friends. Both of Aliya’s grandpas are in poor health and it is hard to be far away from them, knowing we may not see them again until heaven!
- Pray that the rest of our finances will come together before we leave.
Pray as you are led for the ministries that have wrapped up their weekly meetings for this school year: Kid's Crossing, Student Ministries (Edge & Reality Check), classes, and some life groups. Pray for continued connection with small groups, consistent Bible teaching, a continuation of spiritual disciplines, etc.
Click here to view Woodlands in the Word.