On Sundays we hold services in our building at 8:30 & 10:30 am
Read about what we’re doing to keep you safe below.
COVID-19 & Safety Info:
- Social distancing: we will be practicing social distancing by having the Gym, Chapel and the Square available for seating. Every room has a maximum occupancy set for safety reasons. We will also be blocking off every other row in the Gym and Chapel for the first service and will switch rows for the second one.
- Masks: we are asking anyone who comes to our services to wear a mask whenever in the building, for the sake of others.
- Stay home if sick: if you are having any COVID-19 symptoms or are sick, we encourage you to stay at home and watch the service online, for the sake of others.
- Hand hygiene: we will have plenty of hand sanitizer around to help keep your hands clean.
- Cleaning & sanitizing: all high contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each service.
- Coffee & Food: during this time we will not be serving any coffee or food on Sunday mornings.