Saturday, November 21
We are in the last two days of the Three Weeks of Prayer together as a church. We are calling on you to join together as a church family for three weeks of prayer based on the example in Daniel. The challenge is to pray 3 times a day for 3 weeks for 3 different areas (our country, our church, and our family & friends). Each day for the three weeks we will provide you with three things to pray for our country and three things to pray for our church. You will decide the things to focus on in prayer for your family and friends. Join us!
- Pray for Christians in government roles – that they would be witnesses and evangelists in whatever role they’re in. Pray that those around them would be curious about the gospel, and that there would be politicians turning to Jesus through other’s faithfulness.
- Pray for local and national health care workers, and for their advising and reporting to the governing authorities. Pray for clarity and accuracy in all information, so that wise decisions can be made for the health of the country.
- Psalm 106:3: “Blessed are they who observe justice, who do righteousness at all times!”
- Pray for our worship services tomorrow, that they would bring glory to God and speak His name loudly and boldly, and that many would hear the gospel through the in-person and online services.
- Pray for our elders, that they would be encouraged and given supernatural wisdom to guide the church as God wills.
- Colossians 1:6 “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.”
Our Family and Friends:
- As God leads you for your family, your friends, neighbors, small group members, and co-workers.