Friday, November 20
We are in the midst of Three Weeks of Prayer together as a church. We are calling on you to join together as a church family for three weeks of prayer based on the example in Daniel. The challenge is to pray 3 times a day for 3 weeks for 3 different areas (our country, our church, and our family & friends). Each day for the three weeks we will provide you with three things to pray for our country and three things to pray for our church. You will decide the things to focus on in prayer for your family and friends. Join us!
- Pray the division our country is currently experiencing on different fronts and along different lines, that this division would create a hunger for unity. Pray that the church would lead in lighting the way toward unity and healing.
- Pray for God’s will to be done in this country and in our hearts as believers. Pray that we would be agents of his grace in a hurting world.
- Matthew 6:10: “Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”
- Pray that we would be a place where our purpose and priorities are lived out in deep and life transforming ways. Pray for our lives to be centered on Christ and we would seek to help each other faithfully follow Jesus, both here locally and globally.
- Pray we would all individually and corporately be grounded in the Word of God and in prayer. Pray that we would be the place where people come to find grace, and grace is what they find!
- John 17:17: “Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.”
Our Family and Friends:
- As God leads you for your family, your friends, neighbors, small group members, and co-workers.