Monday, November 16
We are in the midst of Three Weeks of Prayer together as a church. We are calling on you to join together as a church family for three weeks of prayer based on the example in Daniel. The challenge is to pray 3 times a day for 3 weeks for 3 different areas (our country, our church, and our family & friends). Each day for the three weeks we will provide you with three things to pray for our country and three things to pray for our church. You will decide the things to focus on in prayer for your family and friends. Join us!
- Pray that our hearts would have the posture of “your will be done.” Pray that in the midst of uncertain times, we would trust God’s sovereign will to be done and continue to seek to see our hearts align with his will.
- As Covid continues to affect the emotional, physical, and mental health of those around us, pray that God would give our local and national leaders wisdom on how to move forward. Pray for humility and a sensitivity to those around us who are being affected. Pray for protection over the most vulnerable in our community and that this pandemic would lead people to an eternal hope in Jesus.
- Matthew 6:10: “Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”
- As we enter into this series on the “I Am” statements of Jesus, pray that we would anchor our hearts on who our King Jesus is.
- As we move closer to opening up our new worship center, pray for the advancement of the Gospel in our community. Pray that our church would forever be a refuge for the hurting and a beacon of light and hope in central Wisconsin.
- John 4:13-14: “Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
Our Family and Friends:
- As God leads you for your family, your friends, neighbors, small group members, and co-workers.