Sunday, November 15
We are in the midst of Three Weeks of Prayer together as a church. We are calling on you to join together as a church family for three weeks of prayer based on the example in Daniel. The challenge is to pray 3 times a day for 3 weeks for 3 different areas (our country, our church, and our family & friends). Each day for the three weeks we will provide you with three things to pray for our country and three things to pray for our church. You will decide the things to focus on in prayer for your family and friends. Join us!
- Pray that all of us who profess Jesus as King would live for the values and priorities of Jesus rather than the values and priorities of politics.
- Holy Spirit, move in our hearts to confess our reliance on politics rather than on King Jesus. Give us humility as we kneel at the foot of the cross acknowledging You and You alone as our King.
- Romans 12:2 – “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
- Pray that these 21 Days of Prayer would change the heart of every person that calls Woodlands their church home. Might we all be people who live out our priority of Grounded remembering prayer is powerful and essential in the pursuit of God and His purposes.
- Pray that our expanded facilities will be a powerful tool that is used by God for generations to bring the hope of the gospel to those who are far from God in Central Wisconsin.
- Jeremiah 29:11-13 – “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will hear you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.”
Our Family and Friends:
- As God leads you for your family, your friends, neighbors, small group members, and co-workers.