Friday, November 13
We are in the midst of Three Weeks of Prayer together as a church. We are calling on you to join together as a church family for three weeks of prayer based on the example in Daniel. The challenge is to pray 3 times a day for 3 weeks for 3 different areas (our country, our church, and our family & friends). Each day for the three weeks we will provide you with three things to pray for our country and three things to pray for our church. You will decide the things to focus on in prayer for your family and friends. Join us!
- Pray for the families of active duty military members that they would be comforted in times when their loved ones are apart from them, especially as we approach holidays that are centered around family. Pray that God would give them solace and peace as they are away from those they love.
- Pray for our country’s frontline workers-for nurses, doctors, hospital staff, and first responders. Pray that God would renew them and bless them with rest and strength as they continue to care for others.
- Isaiah 40:30-31: “Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”
- Pray that families would have options available to them in the coming weeks as school children will be back to all virtual learning. Pray that God would reveal to church leadership ways that we, as a body, can help our families during this time.
- Praise God for the ways that He blesses us creatively, how He has blessed and continues to bless us with creative volunteers, staff members, and ideas as we continue to share the Gospel in Central Wisconsin.
- Ephesians 2:10: “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
Our Family and Friends:
- As God leads you for your family, your friends, neighbors, small group members, and co-workers.