Kid's Crossing launched last week after many months of prayer, work and preparation - and we had a great launch! Now, we can't wait to get into the curriculum. To help you - mom and dad - make the most out of the curriculum - here are some starting thoughts:
- The Bridge is YOUR book - your kids don't need to bring anything with them. Each night, they'll receive their weekly card, with teachings, their memory verse, application questions and an application idea for this week.
- Make sure you spend some time looking through the Bridge Ideas for thise week (pages 16-21 for this week). Take advantage of the ideas, extended reading (you can use them for ReadIT!) and the Marriage moment. Ask to hear the verse your kids learned!
- Remember, Kid's Crossing is geared around the question - from you - "What did you learn tonight?" So ask it when you pick up your kids!
- Kid's will need to get their nametags FIRST THING each evening. Those nametags should stay at church - we build custom hangers for them. When you come in, you'll be able to quickly find their nametags!
- Last week, we weren't super clear about pickup - this week, as you drop off your son or daughter, check their nametag for their pickup location. It's on the back of Mids and Majors nametags - and the front of Minis.
If you have any questions, please ask! We can wait to hear how Kid's Crossing tied in with your family!