HOW TO RECEIVE CARE THROUGH ONE-TO-ONE CARE MINISTRY
Pastor David Hansen (715-341-0800).
If you are in need of care, you are paired with a believer of the same gender. The One-to-One Caregiver and care receiver meet at a private place of mutual agreement, working out mutually agreeable meeting times. The typical meeting is once a week for one to two hours, though each caring relationship is as unique as the circumstances and people involved. The caregiver's commitment is to walk beside you, helping you bear your burdens (Galatians 6:2). The caregiver takes time to listen and talk about your situation, taking the circumstances to the Lord in prayer. Together, you and your caregiver discover that God alone is the true Care Giver.
HOW THE REFERRALS PROCESS WORKS:
• A referrals coordinator will meet with you to talk about One-to-One Care Ministry and assess your appropriateness to receive care.
• With your permission, the referrals coordinator will assign a One-to-One Care Caregiver to meet with you on a weekly basis.
• The One-to-One Care Caregiver provides distinctively Christian and strictly confidential care.
ONE-TO-ONE CAREGIVERS CAN CARE FOR PEOPLE FACING TOUGH TIMES SUCH AS...
◦ Grief and loss
◦ Divorce or separation
◦ Spiritual crisis
◦ Terminal illness
◦ Birth, adoption, miscarriage or infertility
◦ Parenting issues
◦ A chronic illness
◦ Recovery after an accident or disaster
◦ Difficult transitions
◦ A job in crisis or unemployment