Join us for Easter!
Sunday | April 9, 2023 | 8, 9:30 or 11 am
What is Easter all about? Come find out on April 9th as we learn and celebrate together!
We’re a church made up of people who come just as we are to connect with God in a genuine way. Whether you’re simply exploring the Christian faith or have been around the church for awhile, there’s something here for you!
We’d love to connect with you.
If you can’t join us in person for Easter, we will stream the service live at 8, 9:30, and 11 am. We would love to have you join us online!
WHAT will the service be LIKE?
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT
WOODLANDS EASTER SERVICE?
- A relevant, joy-filled, Bible-based message with real-life application.
- We’ll hold three services at 8, 9 and 11:30 am in our Auditorium.
- Passionate worship from a full band. We share the lyrics on the screens so you can sing along or just meditate on the truths. You may or may not know the songs, but we pick our songs based on their content – we want to sing truths about who we believe God to be!
- We recommend arriving a few minutes early to grab a seat as these services can be full. We’re big on coffee, so help yourself to a cup at our Coffee Hub and if you need a place to hang your coat, the coat rack is located right across from the coffee.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
Nursery (Birth – 3 years):
Our nursery will be available on Easter Sunday for the 9:30 and 11AM services. Our nursery teams are a mix of parents, grandparents, and students, with all of our volunteers being fully screened with a background check. We love to provide a caring place for your littlest while you participate in the Sunday worship experience.
Additionally, we will have our Nursery Foyer open for families who wish to keep their children with them during the service. This space is available to give newborns and nursery-age children (under 3) a little more wiggle room while providing an opportunity for parents to participate in the service via video. We also have a nursing area in our Nursery Wing for any nursing moms – you can see any one of our Nursery Volunteers for more assistance or questions about this area.
Kids (3 years – 6th Grade):
Regular Sunday Kids programming for 3s – 6th Grade will also be available during the 9:30 and 11 am service. If this is your first time with us, it’s best to arrive approximately 15 minutes early to ensure a smooth check-in process.
We look forward to seeing you and your kids on Easter!
WHAT ABOUT ONLINE SERVICES?
- You can expect an authentic heartbeat in everything. We produce our online content to not distract from the amazing message of the good news of Jesus, but we embrace our small town, Central Wisconsin identity.
- You will experience the same message and worship that was live during our Sunday service.
We hope to see you on Easter – or online! Our pastors would love to meet you – feel free to introduce yourself! Thanks for checking out Woodlands Church.