NEW TO WOODLANDS?
Visiting a church for the first time can be nerve-racking. But having an idea of what to expect can help. There are three main parts to every Sunday service: preaching, worship, and kids.
As a multi-site church, we worship in two cities at the same time on Sunday. To learn more about how that works, check out this page.
To dive right in or find out how to serve, check out our FirstSteps page.
If you have any other questions about serving, lifegroups, or membership we'd be happy to talk with you, just use the "Connect" button.
WHAT ARE SUNDAYS LIKE?
On a typical Sunday you'll find:
- Relevant, challenging, Bible-based sermons with real life application.
º The message is usually a high-quality video feed of the sermon from Plover, but we also have live
preaching about once a month.
- A relaxed, informal, welcoming environment: Some people wear suits & ties, some are more comfortable in jeans & tees. All are welcome. That's the beauty of the diversity of the Church.
- Both worship rooms have a live worship band using a vibrant mix of old and new worship songs: hymns and modern songs.
- Our lead Pastor - Dan DeRoche is on-site for ministry needs.
SHOULD I BRING ANYTHING?
If you have a Bible at home, we encourage you to bring it. Having your own Bible with will enable you to take notes or underline things for you to reference at a later point. If you don’t have a Bible, we have some available for you. Bibles are located at the back of the sanctuary - or ask an usher - they’d be glad to get you one.
How often do you celebrate the Lord's Table (Communion, the Eucharist)?
- Usually once a month. We celebrate an "open table", meaning you don't have to be a member or even a regular attender to take communion. Communion is open to all who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ.
What about my kids on Sunday mornings?
- We have great nurseries available for infants and toddlers
- Age appropriate classes are available for elementary aged children
- Your children's safety is a priority for us so all our childcare workershave been professionally screened and we have secure check-in and check-out procedures
- There's a Children's Ministry Information desk for any other questions you may have