NEW TO WOODLANDS?
We are so glad you found us!
Woodlands is a place full of authentic and caring people who would love to connect with you. We invite you to join us on Sunday Morning at 8:00, 9:15 or 10:45am.
What you'll discover is there are three main parts to every Sunday service: preaching, worship, and kids.
We worship in two rooms at the same time on Sunday. To learn more about how that works, check out this page.
To dive right in or find out how to serve, check out our FirstSteps page.
If you have any other questions about serving, lifegroups, or membership we'd be happy to talk with you, just use the "Connect" button.
Woodlands in Plover - 190 Hoover Ave., Plover, WI 54467
WHAT ARE SUNDAYS LIKE?
On a typical Sunday you'll find:
- Relevant, challenging, Bible-based sermons with real life application.
º The message is usually in-person in the multi-ministry room (gym) , while the Chapel has a high-
quality video feed of the sermon.
- A relaxed, informal, welcoming environment: Some people wear suits & ties, some are more comfortable in jeans & tees. All are welcome. That's the beauty of the diversity of the Church.
- Both worship rooms have a live worship band using a vibrant mix of old and new worship songs: hymns and modern songs.
- Both worship rooms have a room pastor.
SHOULD I BRING ANYTHING?
If you have a Bible at home, we encourage you to bring it. Having your own Bible with will enable you to take notes or underline things for you to reference at a later point. If you don’t have a Bible, we have some available for you. Bibles are located at the back of the sanctuary - or ask an usher - they’d be glad to get you one.
How often do you celebrate the Lord's Table (Communion, the Eucharist)?
- Usually once a month. We celebrate an "open table", meaning you don't have to be a member or even a regular attender to take communion. Communion is open to all who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ.
What about my kids on Sunday mornings?
- We have great nurseries available for infants and toddlers for our 9:15 & 10:45 AM services.
- Grade specific Sunday school classes are available for elementary aged children during our 9:15 & 10:45 AM services
- We provide a nursing and family room if you have newborns and/or want to keep your nursery age children with you in a more relaxed setting and still watch the service live from a television located in the room.
- Visit the Children's Ministry Information desk for any other questions you may have
- Your children's safety is a priority. All our childcare workers have been professionally screened and we have secure check-in and check-out procedures
- If you want someone to meet you and walk you through the check-in process and introduce you to the teachers on your first time to Woodlands feel free to shoot us an email!